Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The challenge..

Dear diary,

Its been a month...I learn so much things..the work,the people, the environment and so much more..I think I can adapt it, even there is a challenge with the environment and the management. Its common thing, I guess,anywhere it will be the same or else there will no call it 'work'. I am still learning..I will accept any challenge that comes to me, face it with the open heart and positive minded...Sales and engineering will be tough to be unite, but then this a challenge..In the another way a round, I think I'll gonna love the job and perhaps could stay for a long time.Again I say this,without a point of requisition, I'll welcome any challenge that turns over me with the excitement and patient. Maybe,this is the way should treat challenge...

Love ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment