Sunday, November 28, 2010

An expression..

Dear diary.

Apologize me as its been a quite a  time to do this writing. A lot of thing happen since the last time I wrote. I dont think I be able to tell all at once. Perhaps just a quick recap, going alone to SAJH, Johor in one day trip, attend a IEM Hq meeting,  IEM Annuanl Dinner Perak branch, and other thing that I am lazy to remember. Well, the event mention is kinda major thing, so no need to tell the minor thing. But, I do not wish to proceed this further and tell you more because I have no intention to elaborate into details. I just want to write but no idea actually,I woud like to express my self but its not that easy to put in a word and do the typing. So, I just type randomly until I get boring. Sigh*. I already boring,forgive me my diaries, I fail to commit upon you. This just me,  who want to express his feeling but dont how to do it .He just to naive and weak in this thing. Is it an expression?
D'uh~

No comments:

Post a Comment